Dr. Dre was recently was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on Monday(01/04/2021) after suffering a Brain Aneurysm.
On Wednesday Dre sent a message out to his family, friends, and fans letting them know he is doing great. He appreciates everyone who has reached out, and he would be home soon.
"Thanks to my family, friends and fans for their interest and well wishes. I’m doing great and getting excellent care from my medical team. I will be out of the hospital and back home soon. Shout out to all the great medical professionals at Cedars. One Love!!"
Dr. Dre, is an American rapper, record producer, audio engineer, record executive, and entrepreneur. He is the founder and CEO of Aftermath Entertainment and Beats Electronics. Also, the previously co-owner of Death Row Records.
- Remembering Prince Markie Dee…(February 19, 1968 – February 18, 2021)
- Riots In Barcelona, Spain Continue Over Rapper, Pablo Hasel’s Arrest.
- Rapper, Silento Arrested For Murder Of a Family Member
- Dr. Dre Shares Messages To Fans After Suffering a Brain Aneurysm.
- Eminem DROPS Sequel Album, ‘Music To Be Murdered By’ SideB (Deluxe Edition) To Close Out The Year!