Dr. Dre was recently was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on Monday(01/04/2021) after suffering a Brain Aneurysm.
On Wednesday Dre sent a message out to his family, friends, and fans letting them know he is doing great. He appreciates everyone who has reached out, and he would be home soon.
"Thanks to my family, friends and fans for their interest and well wishes. I’m doing great and getting excellent care from my medical team. I will be out of the hospital and back home soon. Shout out to all the great medical professionals at Cedars. One Love!!"
Dr. Dre, is an American rapper, record producer, audio engineer, record executive, and entrepreneur. He is the founder and CEO of Aftermath Entertainment and Beats Electronics. Also, the previously co-owner of Death Row Records.
- The Latin Record Academy Announce Nominees For This Year’s Award Show
- R.Kelly Has Been Found GUILTY Of Racketeering Charges By a Federal Jury in New York
- Tori Amos Announces New Album Release..Ocean To Ocean.
- R Kelly Trial: The Defense Calls On Dhanai Ramnanan aka DA-NI
- Remembering Aaliyah Haughton 20 Years After Her Tragic Plane Crash..