Dr. Dre Shares Messages To Fans After Suffering a Brain Aneurysm.
Dr. Dre was recently was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on Monday(01/04/2021) after suffering a Brain Aneurysm.
On Wednesday Dre sent a message out to his family, friends, and fans letting them know he is doing great. He appreciates everyone who has reached out, and he would be home soon.
"Thanks to my family, friends and fans for their interest and well wishes. I’m doing great and getting excellent care from my medical team. I will be out of the hospital and back home soon. Shout out to all the great medical professionals at Cedars. One Love!!"
Dr. Dre, is an American rapper, record producer, audio engineer, record executive, and entrepreneur. He is the founder and CEO of Aftermath Entertainment and Beats Electronics. Also, the previously co-owner of Death Row Records.
Prayers Up. Thanks for checking out MUSIC ASSENT. Please Hit The Subscribe, and like us on Social Media @Music_Assent.
- “What’s Love Got to Do with It “Singer, Tina Turner Passes at 83.
- UNIVERSAL PARTNERS WITH STARTUP ‘ENDEL’ TO CREATE ‘AI-GENERATED MUSIC
- After 50 Years in Music, Aerosmith Announces Final Farewell Tour
- Coronation of a King; Windsor Castle Concert & More!
- Singer-Songwriter and Telenovela Actor, Julian Figueroa, Dead at 27
1 thought on “Dr. Dre Shares Messages To Fans After Suffering a Brain Aneurysm.”
Awesome post. I’m a regular visitor of your blog and appreciate you taking the time to maintain the nice site. I will be a frequent visitor for a really long time.